Alitherm 400 doors perfectly complement the window range, with the same stylish lines and providing the same ease of fabrication and installation.
Available as open-in or open-out, single or double doors, the system provides excellent weather and thermal performance, as well as the security assurance provided by PAS 24:2016 accreditation. Security options include a choice of key wind, lift lever or slam lock multipoint locks.
Suitable for both residential and commercial applications, Alitherm 400 can also be combined with Smart’s Designer Door Panels and the company’s range of standard door furniture (including colour matched lever handles, and the Quantum range of stainless steel hardware), to create elegant and contemporary entrance doors.
At 1st Class we always try to specify the best hardware and make our products as easy to fit as possible. With this in mind, we always recommend that you specify a 20mm extension profile on the hinge side of each door. This ensures that the hinges have plenty of clearance with plaster lines on the inside or external brickwork on the outside.
Alitherm 400 Doors:
- 70mm square direct fix outer frame
- Adjustable butt hinges that ensure the doors operate correctly and can be adjusted to site conditions
- High quality hardware that is salt tested and long lasting
- Secure multipoint locking system
- Smart Quick-Glaze Beads featuring integrated gasket and ‘tap-in’ design for easier fabrication and faster installation
Various couplers are available to couple the door to a side screen or window, depending upon the base width of the outer frame and the side window, and the structural requirements of the coupler.