At 1st Class we fabricate Rehau Total 70 casement windows to the very highest standards. Each window is cut from 6 metre lengths of profile and individually made with your choice of frame, glass and layout.
Our uPVC casement windows allow maximum light into your rooms and their energy-efficiency can help cut your heating bills. They look great, help to keep you safe and can be designed to be unique to you.
- Choose your frame style with one of our team using our window designer software
- Secure – shoot-bolt locks, key locking handles and toughened safety glass
- Energy Ratings – A rated windows or triple glazing ranging from 28mm – 44mm
- Effective noise reduction – cutting down sounds from outside
Our chamfered system is simple yet elegant, helping to create beautiful contemporary frames for your home.
- 70mm depth allows for the replacement of 3″ timber frames with less trimming up
- REHAU’s renowned quality is shown in its gloss finish, providing a long lasting appearance and reduced maintenance
- Larger reinforcement chambers allow for additional strength/rigidity when necessary using the 3 chambered profiles, whilst providing higher U Values leading to greater energy savings
- Hardware is fixed into steel on larger items to improve the technical performance and security of the window
- Document L compliant. All REHAU Total 70c windows and doors comply with new building regulations concerning the conservation of fuel and power
- Single leg bead makes glazing easy yet secure.
- BFRC Energy Ratings of ‘A’ can be specified on casement windows.
- Choice of finishes: White, Rosewood, Golden Oak, Mahogany and a variety of RENOLIT Exofoil or RAL colour options as special order