A Visoglide door adds eye-catching impact to the exterior of your home. The outward appearance focuses on stunning glass areas, highlighted by bold aluminium sections styled with clean aesthetic lines that work in harmony with the character of any home. Visoglide sliding doors deliver optimum performance and are tested to the highest standards to guarantee reliability.
The strong, thermally broken aluminium sections enable the creation of dramatic sliding sashes with large glass areas without reducing thermal or weather resistance. Special sliding mechanisms enable even the largest sashes to slide open and close smoothly, whatever their size.
Visoglide Plus doors are available in both single and dual colour in a wide choice of standard and non-standard finishes including Smart’s unique Sensations range of textured colours.
- 99mm two track or 165mm three track system
- Inline Sliding or Lift and Slide Operation
- 84mm Standard Interlock or 30mm Slim Internlock
- 24mm – 38mm glazing beads
- The ability to slide two or more doors behind one another to achieve larger openings
- Each sliding pane is able to hold up to 200kg of glazing, which allows for larger glass and better views.
- Adjustable nylon or steel wheels that ensure your doors slide and operate smoothly
- Steel running track and the highest quality of Sobinco hardware
- Different combinations: 2, 3, 4 and 6 pane configurations
This adaptable system is suitable for use as either sliding commercial entrances where large opening apertures are required, or as dynamic residential sliding doors that maximise light and give stunning unimpeded views. Visoglide Plus profiles have been designed to improve both strength and weather resistance. All main sections feature an extended Polyamide thermal break that allows Visoglide Plus to achieve a U Value of 1.6 W/m2 K when installed with a suitable sealed unit.
- Max sash weight 200kg
- Max sash height 2600mm